Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 - Bring it on!

Happy New Year!

My goals for 2011:
  • Love my husband more, pick my battles with him.  And I mean be very picky about what is important enough to cause an argument.  (Yes we argue just like any other couple :))
  • Become a certified spin instructor and start teaching in gyms.
  • Pay my car off.
  • Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.  I've only read through it once.
  • Be a better friend and serve those around me as much as possible.
  • Finish updating this blog from when Eric and I first met so that I can print it into a book for our journal :)
I plan on looking back one year from now and having this list crossed off!  Don't we all?  But for real!

What are some of your goals?  As you can see I have room for improvement so I'd love ideas :)


Wishing you all the best 2011 has to offer!  I know Eric and I will not be sitting back letting this year fly by.  We're going to grab every opportunity we're given because we know how quickly it can all be taken away!

3 comments:

tifsong said...

my goal is just to be better at being human.

and...

to get married and stuff.
:)

Randi Gardner said...

My favorite goal this year is giving people the benefit of the doubt.
I tend to get my feelings hurt too easily and thats just silly when most people don't mean to be rude.

I like your goals.

Amy said...

Hey girly LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jeans!!! Super cute...

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!