Thursday, January 5, 2012

my birthday wish list

Since I'm not getting any birthday gifts from the hubs this year (I signed my gifts away for the year, but it was worth it!) I feel the need to put together an extravagant wish list :) None of it will come true, and I certainly don't expect it to, but that makes putting this list together pretty fun! Oh and don't forget.... the big day is January 25 ;)

A massage! I do have a silly goal to get my first ever massage in 2012 :)




A little kindle! We have a long plane ride planned for May and I don't want my carry on packed full of books.

 
I'd love me some Brad Paisley tickets. The concert is just 2 days after my birthday!


These sparkly TOMS would be fun to wear. A clothing shopping spree would make me just as happy ;)

A new comforter for our bed. Wish I could figure out what one I'd like!

New running shoes! I haven't been able to run since my 10k because of a knee injury but new shoes will help me get back into it asap!
 
It's a fun list, right?! Honestly though, my real birthday wish list consists of:

being spoiled with love by Eric
lunch with girlfriends
enjoy a chick flick
phone calls, texts, and FB birthday messages (Ok, so I like a little attention?)
yummy cake
and being surrounded by loved ones (in person or spirit!)

Do you think any of it will come true? I hope so!

23 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

YES :) happy early birtdhay!

J and A said...

Love Brad Paisley! But your 'real' list is pretty darn perfect! :)

Elisha said...

I want TOMS toooo!!(:

p.s. thanks for following me!! =D I'm following you!

oomph. said...

great list...i want a pair of TOMS badly, too!!

[oomph.]

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!

Yay for Brad Paisley tickets lucky girl. Those Toms are amazing they have been on my wish list for a while.

Kyndra Johnson said...

I can share my sparkly Toms ha ;).. I think some of these will come true. It's a great list :)

Denise said...

Your birthdays coming up!!! And only 4 days after Kyson's :)
I'll be sure to send you a special text that day!!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Happy EARLY Bday!!! Love your wish list and who knows what will happen...I do hope that you have a fabulous day on the 25th and get spoiled!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

Katie said...

happy birthday! I LOVE aasics shoes - they are the best!

Whitney said...

I love your list, you definitely need to get a massage! I got my first one last year and now I am addicted! I think you should ask your hubby to give you a massage :)

Unknown said...

I do not think any of those gifts are unreasonable, and I would file a complaint if they do not come true! Only kidding, but you do deserve them non the less! I hope you get everything you hope for and have a wonderful day!

Gaby said...

Right there with you on the massage and the toms, but i lucked out since my mil got me a massage for my birthday, yay!

Unknown said...

I want those toms in gold sparkles!
xo Jac
thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

Tere Shake said...

I love birthday list! You may not get it all this time, but you will sometime! Till then we keep dreaming! It was good seeing you yesterday!

Devonay said...

Love your birthday list! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I definitely add stuff I make, so be sure to stop back by!

Unknown said...

i fully support the toms and the kindle idea! i have so many toms and looove them all! and i'm kinda craving a kindle at the moment, too!

anna
www.embracethesunshine.blogspot.com

Liesl said...

Happy Early Birthday, Courtney!!! Woo Hoo!!! What a FABULOUS list!

Liesl :)

Unknown said...

beautiful list!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

Tatiana said...

I really hope you get that massage! It's like a dream come true :-)
Happy birthday month girly!

Mandy@OrangeAutumn said...

I love your gift wish list, very cute!!! Happpppy BIRTHDAY month girl! I hope it is fantastic!

Neon Blonde Runner said...

What a fun idea to dream of fun presents, even though they won't be reality...because sometimes for me, it's the fun of picking out items and making a list of them that I really enjoy! And then I get the gift and the excitement slowly fades.

memory said...

i love me some toms. (: i have the black glitter ones.

i hope your birthday is gonna be the best one yet! thank you for your sweet comment you left me ages ago, sorry it's taken me a while to catch up. (:

southernpinky.blogspot.com

... said...

Yay for birthdays! Mine is next week!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!