Wednesday, January 9, 2013

insta-life

220
Because I always have to post a picture of some type of food or dessert :) I was trying to induce labor by eating this. Didn't work, but I did enjoy it ha ha!

221
40 weeks 2 days... one of my very last baby bump pictures!

222
First moment of really holding my brand new baby girl!

225
Merry Christmas from my brand new family of 3!

229
My sweet angel baby.

247
Spoils for Mia. The generosity of my blog friends just blows. us. away. We could not be more grateful for all the love, gifts, encouragement and kindness you all have shown us! I love you all!! THANK YOU!

I feel like I'm slooooooooowly getting life back in order! I'll start posting more pictures on instagram (especially once we upgrade to iPhones... I just hate the camera on my droid!) but I can't promise my feed won't be plastered with Mia's face :) She's just too precious, I have to share!
And more blog posts will be coming. But it since it takes 2 seconds to upload to instagram you just might see more action there from me this there month :) And it's a special month! We're figuring out life as a family of 3 and it's my birthday month. And did I mention it's my golden birthday? Hopefully there will be some fun stuff to post about ;) 
So if you want to follow along, my username is courtbrink!

16 comments:

Audra said...

Wow, now I'm craving a Blizzard like MAD!

You looked gorgeous at 40 weeks! I looked like a blimp :)

nate and amy crandell said...

You are so beautiful! Happy B-day Month!!! And yes curse you, now I want 5 blizzards haha.

Holly said...

I'm craving a Blizzard now. For real. Real bad. LOL ;)

Mia is SOOO precious!! I'm glad I follow you on Instagram ;) AND that things are going well!!

Rissi said...

So sweet, Eric and Courtney. Happy upcoming birthday also - and your golden b'day!? How fun. :)

Katie said...

She is SOOOO beautiful!! congratulations!!!

Shelley said...

Our posts are very similar today :)

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Eeek! Bows and pink ruffle dresses get me all sorts of excited. Mia is gorg!

Anonymous said...

That picture of you holding your daughter is absolutely precious. :)

Happy birthday month!! It's my golden birthday this month as well :)

Our Journey Through This Lovely Life said...

HEY! when I saw that picture of the gift you got I thought OMG I forgot to put a card in the box! So when you get your brown box from LMMB it's from me! lol! Hope it gets there soon!
Alexis-

Brittany said...

Mia is such a little DOLL! Oh, she's absolutely beautiful. I know you two are so proud!

Courtney Cakes said...

I love Mia!!! Anytime you need a baby sitter let me know... I'll jump in the car and drive up to you :)

Kelly said...

Following you on Instagram!!

Emily said...

Not only is Mia adorable, but you are a hot mama and were all through that pregnancy!

And I think I'll be needing some Dairy Queen tomorrow after seeing that picture ;)

Niken said...

i wish i will look that good when i'm pregnant. hha...
and i LOVE your baby girl name. i've said it million times, but i'll say it again anyway

Kari said...

Once you change to an Iphone you will be a picture taking addict!! I switched from the Droid a few months ago and I haven't looked back. ;)

Mia is absolutely ADORABLE!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love the last bump photo!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!