Tuesday, January 29, 2013

just some randoms...

I'm the worst mommy ever! Actually... I'm the worst mommy/blogger EVER! I used to be the queen of taking pictures, but ever since I had Mia, I've been the worst at picking up the camera. But the good news is that my sweet hubs treated me to an iPhone sooner than I was expecting. So Mia better watch out.... because I just became the queen of taking pictures again :)
Since I hardly blogged during the first month of Mia's life, here are some random pictures of my sweet baby during her first 4 weeks.

 I look hideous in this picture but I love how dainty my daughter looks :)

 Taking Mia home from the hospital.... poor baby hated the car seat. But she loves it now :)

As soon as we got home from the hospital Eric snuggled up with Mia on the couch. He'd been waiting a long time for this moment :)

Mia and I got all dressed up for Eric on New Year's day! Trust me... this was a big deal because I rarely even brushed my hair during those first 2 weeks of Mia's life, ha ha!

I am so incredibly grateful for my friends in this town... and now we all have babies together! They are going to be little besties :)

Clearly they are super thrilled with each other :)

 Mia and daddy on her first day to church. We only stayed for an hour and kept her hidden in her car seat the whole time :) We do not want her to get sick!

I am so in love with my baby! She is such a sweet girl and loves to cuddle! And our favorite is her smiles.... she loves to share them with us and it never gets old! Eric and I feel like our hearts are going to burst every time she smiles at us :) I could not feel more blessed to be Mia's mom! Now if only I could figure out how to make time slow down.... I will have a 6 week old on Thursday! Ah!!




27 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

My iPhone is about 92% full of photos and videos of the Bean:-) He has more pictures of himself in one year of life, then I do in my 24 years of life! xoxo

Jenna said...

ahhhh so cute!!! congrats on the new baby girl. love your blog.

new follower :)

www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

Amanda Schroeder said...

Courtney! Those pictures are all so extremely adorable. I'm sure you already feel like she's grown up so so quick! You got an iPhone? Instagram, here I come to follow you!

Jessie said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I love all these pictures. Mia looks so tiny! They grow soooo fast! My baby is almost six months and practically the size of a one year old. ;) You look great too. Pony tails are my favorite fashion statement.

Amanda said...

Can't believe she's going to be 6weeks already! Where has that time gone. She is precious!! & you are not the worst blogger or mommy, are you kidding.. you have a newborn! As for the iPhone.. you'll love it! I'm attached to mine already and I've only had it for a month!

Pamela said...

Awww the first picture is so sweet!

Denise said...

So sweet! Little babies are so fun!

Chelsea said...

Girl! You just had a baby! No worries about blogging! CONGRATS!

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

She is just SO precious! Love all the pictures! and give yourself time to spend with babygirl. Blogging will always be here.. baby won't be a baby forever:)

Dee Stephens said...

Love all these pictures! So special!!! Shelby is 7-weeks tomorrow!!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Awww you are excused for not taking that many pics friend...you have been busy loving on your sweet little Mia :) You are so lucky to have a friend with a new little one too! That must be so much fun to have someone to share everything with. Enjoy every second!

Anonymous said...

you look GREAT!!! and your daughter is sooo gorgeous!!

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Aw precious! It's a baby boom! Watch out now, mama's gonna instagram it up too ;D

Thank you for the visit love! On the blog this week- Snippets from my trip to Sundance! Hope to see you back soon!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

Kendra L. said...

Cute. I know what you mean, I'll have a 2 YEAR OLD on Thursday! Hahaha

ajs {of MN} said...

such a PROUD PROUD daddy, you must be one PROUD PROUD mommy!

Jennifer said...

Love the photos and you look great. I looked like a hot mess. Maybe because I wasn't a skinny pregnant girl.

Sarah said...

Ok, I seriously love how she already had a little, tiny bow in that first picture! She's definitely a princess in the making! :)

Unknown said...

i understand how hard it is to take pictures, blog about stuff when you are just so not in that place anymore. :) they really do grow so quickly! its exciting because babies get way more fun when they can do more, but they also stop being babies. :(

great pictures!

Amy said...

yeah for more pictures! your little mia is just beautiful.

xoxo, Amy
www.amyisthinking.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

she is adorably sweet.

Christy said...

She is so beautiful! :)

Mandy said...

Congratulations!! She is SUCH a doll and you look SO wonderful already. Isn't motherhood AMAZING?! As for pictures, my phone has become my new "camera." Just handy and always nearby....

Suget said...

Awe. I love your photos. You 3 are one gorgeous family!!
Mia is growing! Sooo cute.

Shay said...

I told you your heart was going to burst! I remember thinking that it really could NOT get any better...but it does! They just get more and more fun!

Janna Renee said...

IF, big IF, we have babies, I hope that I get to be pregnant along with someone so that we can have babies together!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw! She is too cute! That's so great that you've got someone else with a baby in your circle!

The Little Flapper said...

I love Mia's little leopard pants! & how adorable to have captured her first trip to Church! <3

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!