Friday, March 15, 2013

little letters

Dear Mia, this is one of my favorite pictures of you! It shows off everything you are... beautiful, sweet and perfect in every way. Daddy and mommy will NEVER stop reminding you how much we adore our sweet baby :)
Dear weekend, I'm so glad that you are finally here! We have the FUNNEST plans and I'm looking forward to enjoying the sunshine with my little family! (Follow along on instagram if you want to see what we are up to :))
Dear Husband, you're hot.
Dear Mia, I made you laugh yesterday (03-14-13) for the first time and I literally thought my heart was going to burst! You make me SO happy!!
Dear hair, I feel like I'm stuck in a rut with you. I love that you have finally grown out, but now I'm getting antsy for a change. Do I keep you long, or chop it all off?! Decisions, decisions!
Dear bed, I miss the nights when I used to sleep in you for a solid 8 hours! Nursing/pumping is quite the sacrifice when it comes to sleep. But it's all worth it! Someday, someday you and I will have our precious uninterrupted time together again!
Dear Husband, watching you and Mia sing back and forth to each other is the sweetest sight! You are the best dad ever. I love you :)
P.S. I promise not to tell anyone that you are one BIG teddy bear when it comes to Mia. We both know you are wrapped around her fingers.... But no one else needs to know ;)
Dear Bloglovin, I have no idea how to use you! All I know is that google reader is disappearing and everyone is switching to you. Who am I to not jump on the band wagon ;) Now if someone could just give me some pointers.... Follow my blog with Bloglovin??
Linking up with Ashley.


23 comments:

Chelsea said...

Such a cute post!

Jen said...

That first time making your baby laugh must be the best thing ever. One of my early memories is hearing my sister as an infant laughing for the first time. My mom was laying on my bed with her making her laugh and she called me in so I could hear it. SO sweet!

Hope you have a good weekend, it sounds like it's gonna be fun :)

P!nky said...

Oh my word she is beautiful and precious and so cute!

I'm the same about my hair right now [although mine is much shorter and finer than yours]. I wanna do someething semi drastic now, for my 30th, and it will have enough time to grow out for my wedding in the fall.

eeeek!

lori said...

I'm pretty sure Mia could wrap anyone around her finger... She is so precious'

Kelly Slater said...

Awe, the first smile is the BEST! She is a doll! Enjoy your weekend!

The Stylers said...

I think that has to be the privilege of the mom to be the first to make her baby laugh! I feel like that's when the pains of pregnancy leave haha this was a cute post and I love that picture!

Jessica said...

Your daughter is so precious. I am pregnant with my 2nd and hoping for some pink softness in my future. And congrats on the first laugh. I still remember the first time I made my son laugh. It was magic. Also, watching husbands with our babies is the sweetest, right? Makes us love 'em even more.

SkyMommy said...

That first picture is just the most precious. And baby laughs have to be about the best thing ever. I can't wait to hear my little guy's laugh.

Jen Mc said...

These are wonderful letters. Your daughter is adorable - I like that picture too.
Have a GREAT weekend!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

I just read via blogger.com and that is not going away. Aww now that is a great pic of Mia!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Love the short and sweet letter to your husband lol

Liesl said...

I don't think she could get more darling if she tried!!! Love these little letters of love! <3

Rebecca said...

She is just so precious. Babies laughing is probably my favourite sound. Following you on Bloglovin.

Unknown said...

She is perfect!!! So adorable!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Such a cutie pie!!!

alesha said...

CUTE! Baby smiles and laughs are so darling. And I feel you on the interrupted sleep!

Shelley said...

So sweet! Bloglovin is easy to use! Just look around and try it out. They have fast customer service too!

Laura Rafferty said...

Such a beautiful photo of such a gorgeous baby! Gah!

Bri Buzali said...

Courtney, this is them most precious picture I've ever seen! Sweet baby girl!

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Dear Courtney, vegas told me to tell you "next time, take Shay.. She'll hold a baby for you or something."

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love your little letters. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

ACK! She's adorable. I am so happy for you!

Janna Renee said...

I've had bloglovin' for years, but I haven't really tried to use it yet. However, I did email them a question and they got back to me in five minutes. Very helpful! My hair has gotten SO long that it looks funny when I curl it. I don't want to cut it, but I think I am going to have to. How 'bout you fly out? ;)

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!