Sunday, August 25, 2013

sponsor discount code

How is it the end of August already? I remember last summer, being pregnant and feeling kind of "blah", when time seemed to slowly creep on by. I was so ready for summer to end, so ready for the holidays, SO ready to meet my baby girl! But this year? Time seems to fly by a little faster each month and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm definitely NOT wishing time away anymore! I am soaking up every second possible with my baby girl! But I am also looking forward to experiencing the holidays with Mia :)
Anyway... to end the month with a bang, or is it starting off the month of September right? Whichever you prefer (ha!) I am offering 50% off any ad space! I've never done this before, and I'm not sure how often it will happen, so take advantage of this offer while you can :)
Visit my sponsor page to purchase your ad and us the code "august50"! Offer is good through this last week of August! Feel free to email me with any questions!
How can you say no to this face ;)