Tuesday, May 6, 2014

insta-life

Little things I don't want to forget- the way she pushes my hair out of the way to hold a phone to my ear (the concentration involved is quite adorable)! Or the way she holds one finger when we walk. Or the way she lights up when I pick her up from the gym daycare. It's like the world stops and she smiles/laughs/screams and runs at me full speed with her arms outstretched all the way across the room. Be still my heart!! That is definitely one of my favorite things I've ever experienced!
Purple must be our color :)

Mia adores her bath time toys!

Have you seen a sweeter face? Her cuteness just kills me! So does the $1 target section crown headband that my mom found. And so does that crocheted cozy from Jumping and Jelly Bean!

Mia is obsessed with this lavender lemonade candle from Target... and tiny bow clips from Sweet Angel Kreations! (Okay, maybe I'm the one that's obsessed!?)

Proof of our late April snow showers!

Mia tried undressing herself (for the first time) after nap time yesterday. Clearly she was NOT pleased with her result and I still can't stop laughing!! (Notice she left her shorts alone. She is in love with them, thanks to Dainty and Lion!)

Mia is sooooo fun right now! Who am I kidding? She's always fun!! But we've got a lot of fun stuff going on and heaven knows I'll be sharing the fun on Instagram :) If you'd like to follow along you can find me at courtbrink!
 P.S. One of my darling sponsors, Sara, has the most amazing giveaway on her blog! The only reason I wouldn't recommend entering is because... I kind of want to win :) Two words. Kate. Spade.

14 comments:

Dee Stephens said...

Oh lawd! Shelby loves to undress!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Oh my! I loved that photo of Mia in her crib when you posted on IG. My son does the same thing. Kids :)

Schnelle said...

So much cuteness! But... snow!? Really? Ugh I'm so ready to be warm again too!

Schnelle said...

So much cuteness! But... snow!? Really? Ugh I'm so ready to be warm again too!

Kayla Dolen said...

You guys are just so cute!! I love how she hold your finger when you walk:)

Chrissy@SimpleJoysBlog said...

She is an adorable little sweetie!

Mandie said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I especially love her in her crown. :)

KelseyB said...

So cute! Insta-moments are the best!!

hello erin said...

i die over how adorably sweet mia is. seriously DIE. and she's only getting cuter and she gets older!!!

Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part of this post is when you said she runs full force when she sees you at the gym daycare smiling to see her momma. SO SO sweet. :)

Angie said...

Such a cutie! Love those last photos of her. She will have that shirt off in no time!

Unknown said...

She is just adorable. I can't believe how big she is getting! :)

Elizabeth said...

I love seeing your post on Instagram because its usually Mia doing something super cute! :)

Love Always,
Elizabeth
thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

Brooke @ Pieces of the Reese Life said...

Oh my gosh she is absolutely darling!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!