Friday, May 30, 2014

just some randoms {17}

Mia picked out her very own hiking outfit and she couldn't wait to try it on ;) ha ha! My (semi nakey) baby is very proud of her handiwork! 

Just playing with her puzzle, on her belly, kicking her legs up in the air like she's 10 years old... no big deal.

My (nakey) sleeping baby, because I need one in every post! I should have known better, but Mia totally ruined her outfit at my color me rad 5k, so I washed it at my parents house. I didn't think she'd actually fall asleep while waiting for it to wash because she likes her clothes, even though she hates getting dressed (make sense?) but voila!!

17 months and still going strong with the binky! To be fair, besides the past 3 weeks of teething h e double hockey sticks, she only gets her binky at nap and bed time. Buuuuut I'm terrified to get rid of it. Ugh! Oh hey, don't forget to enter our Kissy Kissy giveaway so that you can win an adorable outfit like this!

My (nakey) future blogger! Eric will be thrilled about this ;)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) she's a cutie!!

17 Perth said...

Aaaah! She is adorable!!

Kimberly said...

Eeek! I just took Olivia's binki away in April right after she turned three. I wish I had done it when she was still confined to a crib (because she wouldn't hold still long enough in her toddler bed to learn how to fall asleep without it) BUT it was awesome that she looked forward to her naps and bedtime so much (she only got it at naps and bed time too!) I honestly don't know if I would do it differently. I'm terrified of taking away Axel's as well!!

Linzi Scarsella said...

Mia, you are such a pretty baby!!!

Sarah said...

I don't even want to think of taking the pacifier away...although we're pretty good and only give her the pacifier when she's in her crib and the car. Good luck whenever you do take it away! Naked sleeping kids, so cute!

Erin LFF said...

LOL! Love the last pic-- blog world here she comes!!! ;)

Mandie said...

She is so damn adorable! I just wanna come through the screen & squeeze the poop outta her...but I won't, so don't worry. :)

Lauren said...

so precious! I love it when Elyse lays down on her belly to play or watch tv...but it makes her look like such a big girl!

I finally got rid of Elyse's paci at 21 months, and it was SOOO much easier than I thought it would be. I went the route of clipping the end of it and she thought it was broken. It took a bit longer than going cold turkey, but it was much easier on her...and momma!

sara [at] journey of doing said...

love these pictures - especially Mia on her tummy!! her legs look so long - I can't believe how big she's getting!!!

KelseyB said...

She is the cutest! My children are never clothed in the house. The second we get home from somewhere they all just de-robe upon entering the door. haha!

Elizabeth said...

Did she have a growth spurt? She looks so big now! :) And she is so cute! Especially with her little laptop!

Love Always,
Elizabeth
thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

Ashleigh said...

Such a little cutie pie she is... She only keeps getting cuter & cuter... They say its better to take them away when smaller verses older! I think deep down I hope mine never needs one so I don't have to worry about ever takin one away! I could see it now breaking my heart because of a meltdown!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!