Friday, May 8, 2015

all the heart eyes {Arden Deals}


You know when something was meant to be yours? Like it was made just for you?! I'm positive that's how Mia feels about her sunglasses from Arden Deals! (But then again, she has hit the stage where everything is hers... "mine! dat's mine! MY horse. MY ba'oon. etc. Yikes!) In all seriousness, Mia has always been a fan of sunglasses and she's been pretty good about wearing her accessories, even bows, over the past year without ripping them off. But I've never seen her quite as infatuated with a single item as she is with her "heart gwasses!" She absolutely adores them (and so do I!) They are the perfect accessory for my little diva!

 Sunglasses c/o Arden Deals
To help celebrate our exciting news about baby brother, Arden Deals is offering all of you 20% off your purchase using the code "BIGSIS20" So generous, right?! PLUS you get a free scarf with every purchase... score! Be sure to check out Arden Deals and all they offer (hint: clothes, accessories for women and girls, etc) and try not to buy everything (but if you do, it's okay because it's all so affordable! ;)) Happy Friday!

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Heart eyes for days! She is so darn cute. And she looks SO tiny with the big old balloon! I love it!
Hope you guys have a fab weekend!!

Unknown said...

Oh my word--adorable! I feel like they might be made for my Arden too ;) Congrats on baby boy!!!!! So exciting!

Evelina said...

Heart Eyes Emoji!!! So cute :)

Desiree Macke said...

Oh my gosh, those little glasses are just perfect on Mia! And, how great that she is so good with keeping her accessories on!

sara [at] journey of doing said...

She is so cute! I'm pretty sure I had a pair of glasses just like those - and I was totally obsessed with them too, Mia!! Love!

BLovedBoston said...

She could not look any happier in those sunnies!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Sarah said...

Adorable!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

Cute! Aria will never wear her sunnies, but mom's are way more fun to try one!

Mandie said...

I just don't think that it's possible for her to get any cuter. What a doll. :)

Mandie ~ http://badbrewpack.blogspot.com/

Caroline @ Windy City Chic said...

I want those sunglasses for myself!! Haha. SOO cute. I hope that you guys have a wonderful weekend!! :-)

Shaunacey Bonneville said...

Annabelle has a pair almost identical and I can't believe how much she loves them! plus they're uber adorable!! Mia wears them well!

hello erin said...

Heart sunnies are a life staple! Those are adorable!!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

That face!!! She looks so stinkin' cute in those sunnies!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!