Friday, July 10, 2015

insta-life

Bow c/o Beck and Belle
"My girly momma dreams came true this morning when I put this dress on Mia and watched as she twirled and told me it was a "'eautifuw dwess!" Then she literally threw herself in my arms and gave me a hug when I told her mommy and daddy picked out this dress on our trip last week Eric lived in Mexico for 2 years so it was his idea to pick out a couple little outfits for Mia. It's SO cute seeing a piece of Eric's past that means so much to him on our daughter!"

Family date night!

"It's like she thinks these appointments are for her :) When I told her we were going to the doctor today she yelled, "YAY!" while fist pumpin' the air I can't say I blame her for getting so excited... I love getting the chance to listen to baby brother's heart beat! Everything checked out and we seem to have a healthy, strong babe in the works!"

Because the babymoon trip that Eric and I got to enjoy together can't go unmentioned on the Instagram round up :) I love this man so much!

Dress c/o Lularoe Laura
When Mia dresses herself then smiles at me like that...  

Little moments I don't want to forget::  
The first time Mia put a towel on her head and walked around the house saying "mommy hair!" Then looking in a princess book and saying "It's 'angled!! That's my mommy!" (How will I ever chop my hair after that cuteness?!)  
The moments I hear her singing to herself after we put her to bed through the monitor. Such a sweet little voice! (I love that the songs we are teaching her bring her comfort!)  
The way everything comes to a halt and she lights UP when daddy gets home! He has the same effect on me too, girlfriend! 

 I spy with my little eye... a tiny little Mia who will change the world! Our last night in Mexico we experienced another incredible sunset complete with cotton candy skies- then woke up to a crazy little storm the next morning. Once the lightning/thunder passed I took her to the beach to run around. The clouds were tumultuous looking, the wind was still raging & we were showered with rain drops... Mia looked so tiny/fragile (on both occasions) for this big, crazy world but I quickly realized that her heart is as soft, big & beautiful as the cotton candy skies! She has a personality so fierce that will help her weather any storm that comes her way with more grace & love than I ever could manage myself! I have so much to learn from her!!

I finally subscribed to Chatbooks (use my code "RUKMQR4C" to get your first book free!) and I'm pretty sure that's the reason I've been on a grammin' spree! I love having the little things (as well as the big things) documented and, well? It's a good thing Mia is as obsessed with looking at herself as I am because I'll be filling up these books like no one's business, ha ha! If you want to follow along you can find us at courtbrink

13 comments:

Kelly Mock said...

She's just the sweetest! She's going to be a great big sister!

tina bumblebee said...

I love that first dress so much!

Emily said...

We could all learn a little something special from that sweet girl! I mean, first off, she needs to teach me how to smile like that!

Jenn said...

She looks so cute in that dress! Love the pic of you two kissing...so sweet, my heart is melting!!

Shaunacey Bonneville said...

so sweet, love her little dresses!!!

Desiree Macke said...

Aw, I love that Mia enjoys your doctor appointments so much. Adorable.
Your Mexico trip looks like it was just the most amazing time.

BLovedBoston said...

I love her smiles - she lights up the day!! And that dress on her is just so sweet! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Foxy's Domestic Side said...

so sweet and did you curl her hair in that picture? So cute!

Brittany said...

I've been so tempted to get some Chatbooks! Let me know if you like them! I've heard excellent things and they look so cute. Plus, it seems like a genius way to save precious Instagram photos! Have a great weekend!

Ashley Brickner said...

Yay for a healthy babe, and mia in that dress, so sweet!!!

Evelina said...

I remember seeing some of those beautiful Mexican dresses when we visited. She looks great in it!

Laura Marie Keenan said...

Liam always loved my alpointments too! It made bringing him along so easy, and helped him to be excited about the baby! I can't wait to see Mia as a big sister!

Ashley @ Life with Kids said...

I keep reading about chat books. I'm pretty sure I'll have to check them out pretty soon!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!