Friday, August 14, 2015

dressing my little man {Izzy and Isla}

I'll admit it, I love doing collaborations and reviews! LOVE it! But I usually wait until I have photos of us actually showing the product off to post about it... but since baby boy is still cookin' and this was too cute to not share... I'm showing a little sneak peek of the goodness Izzy and Isla has to offer!


I mean, COME ON! All the heart eyes for this cardigan onesie, and that bow tie!! When Izzy and Isla contacted me about sending something for our little man I couldn't help but feel all the excitement over dressing a little boy, probably for the first time since I realized there would be no ruffle bum clothes for this babe ;) The best part is that they offer cardigan onesies for little girl's as well that include some dainty lace trim (but my favorite is still the bow tie, swoon!) Izzy and Isla also offer custom headbands and were sweet enough to include Mia in this precious gift. I swiped this photo to share a little sneak peek of the matching goodness...


Now, I'll be honest. I was a little worried what Eric's reaction would be to this darling onesie... I don't know what I was nervous about because Eric totally smiled and thought it was SO cute! It's definitely different than anything else we own for our boy (and I'm sure Eric will have him decked out in jerseys and baseball caps by the time he's walking) but that's what makes this so fun! We are going to have such a dapper, little babe! I can't wait! And the only opinion that mattered about the headband was Mia's.... and she thinks it's her crown :) Always the princess, ha ha! A very happy princess about her "crown" so it's a win-win! If you're on the hunt for the sweetest baby outfits/accessories, definitely look into Izzy and Isla! And consider this your warning that there will be lots of baby spam coming your way with this outfit in the coming months...

13 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see him in it!

Jenn said...

So dang cute! I can't wait to see his little body in those adorable clothes!!

P!nky said...

Too too cute, lady! He's going to be such a well dress lil guy!

birdie to be said...

So cute... love the colors!

Shaunacey Bonneville said...

omg adorable!!!

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

How stinkin' adorable is that outfit with the bow tie! Too cute!

tina bumblebee said...

AHHHHH I LOVE LITTLE BOY CLOTHES!!!! Alllll the cute bowties and ties and little sweater cardigans and vests and hats. TOO CUTE!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

That is the most adorable thing ever!

Mandie said...

That is the cutest onesie I have ever seen! As the kids would say: "totes adorbs"! :)

Have a good weekend, pretty lady.

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

ah-dorable

sara [at] journey of doing said...

I'm pretty se as long as Baby B also gets to sport Red Sox gear, Eric will be fine!! After all, look at how great he is with Mia!! :)

Leslie @ This is For Keeps said...

Love, love, love that onesie! SO cute!

Elizabeth [Chasin' Mason] said...

Oh my gosh! SO cute! He's gonna by stylin'. And that matching headband for Mia?! They're going to be adorable together!!!

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!