Thursday, March 10, 2016

currently...


Loving: the gorgeous Arizona sunsets. Every night we are gifted with colorful, vibrant sunsets and it's simply incredible! I need to start taking more photos of them (in fact, I think I'll start sharing on snapchat! courtneybrink if you want to follow along!)

Reading/Watching: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I FINALLY finished a book! It took about 4 months, but I finished The Forgotten Garden and I loved it! I'm ready to tackle my next book- any suggestions? Something that can get me through the next four months of life... HA!
I'm watching The Bachelor on hulu when I have time, which means I'm behind. Story of my life ;) Eric and I are re watching all the Star Wars movies (again, a slow process) but I have breaking news, people! ERIC AND I WENT ON A DATE! We finally saw the new Star Wars movie over the weekend! All hail parents who come to visit and let us sneak away on a date! :) I loved the main girl in the movie, what a cute actress!

Trying to: get back into the swing of blogging. I found the perfect balance of busting out 2-3 posts a week (doesn't seem like much but man, I'm still very much in the adjustment phase with this mom of 2 gig.) but now I'm ready to figure out a time each day to read blogs again! I miss knowing what's going on in all of your lives (I'm one of those nosy ones ;) ha!) I know I've said it before, but I'm just so grateful for all of the amazing friendships blogging has brought into my life. The love and support you all show to me and my family is priceless to me! I appreciate you all SO much!

Wishing: we could soak up just a few more weeks of glorious 70 degree weather. After almost a whole month of 90 degree temps, we had a very welcome cool streak of 70 degrees! Of course it only lasted a couple days and we are supposed to hit 90 again tomorrow :( Even just a week straight of 70 degrees would be amazing. One last "cool" hurrah before summer hits, ha ha!

Excited for: upcoming holiday fun! Let me ask you a question... if you have kids, do you measure time by the next upcoming holiday?! I'm afraid that life has no meaning to Mia unless I can assure her that another holiday will be coming after one ends, ha ha! So next up we celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Thanks to Olive and Birdie my babies will be celebrating in style, and more importantly to my twinninglovingmommaheart (is that a thing?), they will be MATCHING! All the heart eyessss! Run, don't walk, if you have kids, nieces/nephews, etc that need to be matching cuties during the upcoming holidays! I can't wait to see what comes out in the Easter collection!

Shirt and Onesie c/o Olive & Birdie

12 comments:

Ashley Brickner said...

They are TOO sweet!!!

P!nky said...

Love those tops, the shamrocks are soooo stinking cute.

Woohoo for finishing a book, you go girl!

Caroline The Petite Fashionista said...

I saw Star Wars, it was really good!! Funny about the holiday thing since my husband just asked me yesterday when Memorial Day is haha. Send some of that 70 degree weather here too please! It has been very warm here lately but I'd love for it to stay warm. :-) Love those pictures of your little cuties too. :-)

sara [at] journey of doing said...

I want to see those sunsets!! I caught a sliver of one when we were there last summer and it looked amazing!!!

Pamela {Sequins and Sea Breezes} said...

The sunsets out west really are amazing! So are the sunrises! All the colors are so gorgeous. And I'm right there with you on the weather. We got like one week of 70's and today it's supposed to be 88! WTF!? <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

BLovedBoston said...

Oh gosh almost in the 90s already...that is crazy!! Love having you back in the groove of blogging - i'm like you and like keeping up with everything, but thankfully your on snapchat so i can see :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

Brittany said...

Ughhh....I can't DEAL with the picture of them holding hands! Those smiles. I think you honestly have perfect children. Wasn't Star Wars great?! I really loved it! They brought the franchise back to its roots and told a really cool, modernized story. I don't know how you deal with 90ยบ in March. The beautiful sunsets must really help. ;)

Mandie said...

I cannot tell if James is trying to kiss Mia or eat her! Tee hee! Super cute pics. :)

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

The matching so cute, and love the nomming last pic =)

Kelly Mock said...

I am dying over the sweetness in the photos!

Evelina said...

I saw your sunset on Snapchat and it is stunnnnning! We FINALLY have some warm weather here in Ontario but there's still a little bit of snow that needs melting. Enjoy your spring!
Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

Kirsty and Seth said...

I love how much your children seem to adore each other! This morning Levi was screaming and when I went into the room to see why, it was because Caleb was sitting on his back! Boys! They do love each other sometimes though ;)

Manning Meanderings, Mishaps and Musings

Post a Comment

i admit it. i LOVE hearing from you!